top of page
Areas of Focus:
• Children, Adolescents, Adults (all ages)
• Trained in "Helping Transgender Youth Find Safety and Belonging"
• Certified in Psychological First Aid
Approach & Style:
• Motivational Interviewing
• Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, concentration in Exercise Science from California State University,
Monterey Bay (2010-2014)
• (In progress): Masters in Social Work from University of Massachusetts, Global
Social Work Intern
I enjoy working with people of all ages. I am certified as a pet bereavement specialist, assisting folks in their grief from losing or the anticipation of losing a beloved pet.
I believe wholeheartedly that I was put on this earth to heal humans and the world for the greatest good. Throughout my professional career, I have worked with people of all ages in various settings such as education, ABA therapy, Acute Psych, and guiding folks to substance treatment at all levels of care.
When I first came into the behavioral health field in 2018, I was blessed to be shown my own healing work that was necessary for me to grow. Just before the start of the pandemic, I started my journey in recovery from my own set of mental health challenges that I have experienced my whole life. It is my passion to end the stigma of mental health and to assist people in improving their lives, whether in recovery or not.
bottom of page