top of page
Areas of Focus:
• Children, adolescents, and adults
Approach & Style:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
• B.A. in Psychology from California State University, East Bay
• M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Palo Alto University
My experience ranges from working with foster youth, transitional aged youth life transitions, depression, anxiety, grief and loss, and PTSD.
My passion is in working with children, teens and adults around trauma, anxiety and depression. I believe that the therapeutic relationship between the client and therapist is one of the fundamental parts of healing. I am a therapist who has a range of experience in working with individuals in and outside of the Silicon Valley. I am client centered and bring in adjunct modalities to my treatment, such as DBT, CBT and psychodynamic processing.
Individual, Family and Marriage Therapy Campbell, San Jose Ca - Santa Cruz
Campbell Therapist Therapeutic Counselor - Los Gatos - Santa Clara - Mountain View
bottom of page