My experience ranges from working with foster youth, transitional aged youth life transitions, depression, anxiety, grief and loss, and PTSD.
Areas of Focus:
• Children, adolescents, and adults
Approach & Style:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
• B.A. in Psychology from California State University, East Bay
• M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Palo Alto University
My passion is in working with children, teens and adults around trauma, anxiety and depression. I believe that the therapeutic relationship between the client and therapist is one of the fundamental parts of healing. I am a therapist who has a range of experience in working with individuals in and outside of the Silicon Valley. I am client centered and bring in adjunct modalities to my treatment, such as DBT, CBT and psychodynamic processing.