top of page
Areas of Focus:
• Substance abuse
• Anxiety and depression
• Children, adolescents, adults
Approach & Style:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
• Motivational Interviewing
• Languages: Spanish and English
• B.A. in Psychology from Notre Dame de Namur University
• M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Santa Clara University
• Licensed Advance Alcohol and Drug Counselor Certification
I enjoy supporting people in their personal journeys through different challenges. I work with children, individuals, couples and families.
My professional experience includes supporting people with anxiety, depression, trauma, and substance abuse.
I encourage you to call me for a free 15 minute consultation to see if I am a good fit for what you are looking for if we do end up working together, I will do my best to find which therapeutic technique fits with you so that I can help you get to the place you want to be in.
I enjoy supporting people in their personal journeys through different challenges and finding solutions to the challenges that affect their day to day functioning.
One of my passions is helping people of all ages who have suffered from trauma and addiction.I love helping people struggling with anxiety, depression, and social skills in their day to day lives.
Individual, Family and Marriage Therapy Campbell, San Jose Ca - Santa Cruz
Campbell Therapist Therapeutic Counselor - Los Gatos - Santa Clara - Mountain View
bottom of page